An EU consumer has a legal right to withdraw from the purchase agreement within a period of 14 days after receipt of the items. Customers outside the EU can't cancel their order. Do you order for business? Then you do not have a right of withdrawal as described above.
Do you want to return? If you are not satisfied with the wallpaper or if it's damaged, please contact us. We always try to offer a suitable solution!
What can be returned?
Only complete orders can be returned. Please inform us by e-mail for the correct handling.
What can not be returned?
- Parts of orders , due to color baths, loose/leftover rolls cannot be returned.
- wallpaper on cut: per panel. per set or per meter (m1)
- wallpaper that is produced per m2 and based on your wall size.
- wallpaper produced to order; Coordonne, Iksel, Kelly Wearstler, Mind the Gap
- wallpaper on cut; Phillip Jeffries
- wallpaper bought on sale
- fabric, per meter (m1)
- acoustic panels, made on demand
- samples and visualization, this is a service and therefore cannot be returned.
Are you in doubt? Then contact us!
A refund will be made within 10 working days of receipt of the return order by us.