Install wallpaper yourself
If you choose to apply the wallpaper yourself or have it applied by an external party, we have the tips and useful instruction videos below.
ATTENTION: How you or a third party treats and applies the product determines the end result. If the end result is disappointing, this is never covered by the warranty of the product itself. Consider this in advance and discuss it with your specialist.
Call us Mail us
- Check the wallpaper immediately upon arrival
- Surface completely smooth, pre-coated with primer or already coated
- Check symbols on roll for correct processing (see image)
- Cut or trim the strips to length
- Apply wallpaper paste (strips or wall, see symbol)
- Applying and cutting strips
Are you in doubt? Contact us!